Experience Where It Counts
With extensive past experience to guide us along the way, we're able to manage even the biggest jobs seamlessy, on budget and on time. Each year we conduct thousands and thousands of interviews, taste tests and products tests for a variety of regional or national campaigns within a short period of time.
With our skilled team of experienced interviewers, field supervisors and project managers no challenge is too big and no project is too complicated.
Discover our past experience...
Utilizing our network of available mall facilities across Canada and the continental United States, we've executed thousands of product placements, taste tests, concept tests and ad tests. Below are just a few examples of some of the topics we've researched in the past...
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Baked goods
- Brand & product awareness
- Convenience foods & snacks
- Dairy products
- Financial services
- Household products
- Personal care products
From large sample sizes to simultaneously intercepting in multiple markets across Canada, our team is here to help.
- Annually we interview over 25,000 shoppers at 20+ different malls within a 2-month period for one of Canada's largest property management companies
- We conduct a monthly tracking study on behalf of a multinational tech company in electronics stores across Canada
- We've executed onsite taste tests for major fast food chains and a variety of food manufacturers
Offering a more hands-on approach to sample management and respondent contact, we've conducted web surveys for a variety of different target audiences.
- Alumni / parent feedback for educational institutions
- B2B customer satisfaction surveys
- Consumer / customer satisfaction surveys
- Concept evaluations using panel participants
Quali / Quant
In partnership with our network of recruiters we're able to meet your quali / quant study needs.
- We've successfully recruited over 2,000 respondents to complete multi-visit product test interviews in multiple cities
- Pre-recruited customers of financial institutions and targeted low incidence markets for one-on-one interviews
- Conducted taste tests with 300 to 500 respondents, in sessions of 50 people at a time, over 2-3 day periods